Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute
Current Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 157 of June 12, 2014 "On Amendments to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 187 of June 29, 2012" on improving the activities of Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute ", as well as in order to ensure the order of the Ministry of Secondary Special Education No. 229 of June 14, 2014, the faculties of "Industrial Technology" and "Engineering of Buildings and Engineering Structures" were established on the basis of the faculty of "Industrial Technology and Construction".
On June 1, 2020 the structure of faculties and departments of the institute was changed and the departments of "Textile processing", "Natural fiber and fabric processing" and "Agriculture and food processing" were attached to the faculty, 2021. From September 2013, the department of "Ecology and Environmental Protection" was attached. Initially, the dean of the faculty was N. Tangyarikov. October 13, 2014 from 2016 to docent M. Aynakulov, from 2016 to 2021 docent. M. Pozilov was the dean of the faculty "Industrial Technologies". Currently t.f.f.d., dots. Abbazov Ilhom Zapirovich heads the faculty of "Industrial Technologies".
- Representative person: Gofurov Jakhongir
- Contact email: jgafurov [at] mail.ru
- Address: 130100, Jizzakh region, Jizzakh city, Islam Karimov ave. 4, Uzbekistan
- Website: https://jizpi.uz
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jizpiuz
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jizpiuz
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/jizpiuz
- Telegram.me: https://telegram.me/jizpi_online