The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Established in 2022, the School of Fashion and Textiles (SFT) is a redesign of the Institute of Textiles and Clothing of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (ITC)—modernising a history of research and innovation into a fashion school for the future. SFT is an international school offering academic programmes in fashion and textile design, fashion business and fashion technology, to inspire more leaders, designers and entrepreneurs to shape the future of fabrics and the fast-moving fashion industry.
Building on a rich legacy of teaching and launching the careers of more than 30,000 professionals with an education in textiles, the SFT aspires to educate and engage a new generation of students toward fulfilling, successful careers in the fashion and textile industries. SFT has pioneered interdisciplinary research schemes in partnership with industry bodies and institutions within Hong Kong, the Greater Bay Area of Mainland China, and beyond.
State-of-the-art facilities and equipment for learning, teaching and consultancy ensure students receive the highest standards in practical experience and education. Blending East and West cultures, SFT offers a syllabus and learning environment that is truly global, diverse and collaborative. As the only fashion school in Hong Kong to provide tertiary fashion education for bachelor, master and postgraduate qualifications, SFT is well positioned to provide the right learning and development opportunities for students of any ambition.
- Representative person: Prof. WANG Xungai
- Contact email: xungai.wang [at] polyu.edu.hk
- Address: QT715, School of Fashion and Textiles, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Website: https://www.polyu.edu.hk/sft/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PolyUFashion/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ITCPolyU
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/polyusft/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/institute-of-textiles-and-clothing-the-hong-kong-polytechnic-university/