Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Industries Textiles
ENSAIT is one of the 210 French engineering schools authorised to award an engineering degree. It is a "Grande École": it trains over 60% of French textile engineers and 20% of European textile engineers. The textile sector is in a state of flux and ENSAIT has adapted to this new international situation.
The recruitment of its future engineering students is carried out through specific entrance examinations and 10% of the students recruited come from foreign schools or universities.
During the engineering course (Master 2), two specialisations are possible: Technical Textile Innovation or Fashion and Luxury Innovation.
ENSAIT also offers specific courses, in conjunction with other institutions: Master's degree in Management and Innovation in Fashion (with IAE Lille and IFM Paris), Master's degree in medical devices and biomaterials (with the University of Lille), Master's degree in materials and surface engineering (with ENSAM)
ENSAIT wishes to allow each student to develop his or her engineering dimension during the three years spent at the school. The international culture now anchored at ENSAIT allows us to face the transformations of the sector with skill. We also want our engineers to be true vectors of knowledge transmission and development. Our graduates quickly find work in a variety of exciting professions in cutting-edge sectors. Twenty percent of them work abroad.
Ensait's research multidisciplinary laboratory, GEMTEX, contributes to research and innovation in order to better meet the needs of industry. Nearly 12% of our engineering students choose to continue their studies in the Gemtex (Ensait's research laboratory) by preparing a doctoral thesis. Many foreign doctoral students join our institution to complete their thesis.
- Representative person 1: Pr Vladan KONCAR - Contact email: vladan.koncar [at] ensait.fr
- Representative person 1: Pr François BOUSSU (deputy) - Contact email: francois.boussu [at] ensait.fr
- Address: 2, allee Louise et Victor Champier, BP 30329, 59056 Roubaix Cedex 1, France
- Website: www.ensait.fr
- Website (research laboratory): www.gemtex.fr
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/school/1315111
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ENSAIT
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ensait_roubaix/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ENSAITinfo
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hlMaJ3Rkny7BPQENU4mhQ